Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversary!!

Wow it's been awhile since I've written anything, and lots of things have happened since I last did. But I think I'll start with this day. December 19, 2010
My anniversary with Ashley was on the 19th. 2 years peoples, 2 years!! It's pretty crazy how far we've come. It has not been easy let me tell you that. First we had to fight with the outside world that first year. So many challenges and hardships faced us. We were smacked around quite a bit, so much that I broke up with her for reasons that I can't stand by anymore. But she took me back when I realized how much I can't be without her.
From there we pressed on to our 2nd year which was a bit different really. Instead of having to fight off the outside world, we fought within our world. In the 2nd year we were together things between my mom and Ashley calmed down. As a matter a fact, my mom is actually turning out to need my girlfriend quite a bit for fashion and health reasons. B) But while that storm calmed, another came up. The 2nd year has been one of arguments between each other, especially the last few months. It hasn't been easy for us at all. Lots of emotional conflicts and battles have been fought within these 2 years, and a few physical ones to..sorry about the eye again. D:
But amongst all the fights and bad times, we made it this far. Besides all the unfortunate things that have happened between us, we pulled through it, we made many exciting and simply awesome memories, and we celebrated our 2nd anniversary together. It was a beautiful day, just Ash and I being us, the strange yet simple couple amongst all the rest.
The first year was a fight against our world, the second year was a fight within our world, and now we're moving on to the third year..I hope the past 2 years has covered all necessary fights. I don't know how the third will be, but I know we will make it through and simply grow to new heights together like we have already done. I hope we have many many more anniversaries together. B)
I love her very much.
Fun fact of the day: The first actual song I ever wrote was to Ashley. And from there on every other song I have written has been about her, except one which was to my grandfather.
She is literally the reason why I sing. She is my inspiration and my motivation to do anything. I've always complained that I had no drive for anything, I've wished for some inspiration to drive me to become something in this world. I can't complain anymore, I have everything i need when I hold her. I have all the love and inspiration I need to keep moving, and grow to be the man I should be. I didn't know for what reason, but now it's clear my reason is for her.
So back to my report on the day, it was great. We ate at hooters, that's just the way we roll ;D then we walked around the stores in search of a christmas present for me, we walked around some more and exchanged our anniversary gifts to each other, which was a ton of fun I might add. I made Ash search for her gift which she enjoyed just as much as i did :D and Ash gave me a list of 365 reasons she loves me..that's just awesome!! How many of you have one of those?? I bet none of you. :D I thought the list was wonderful, it made me tear and everything, actually me tearing up about the list was in the list, amazing huh?
But after that fun gift exchange it was getting dark so we scurried our way through the streets and made it just in time to catch the bus that was taking us back to her place. It was impeccable timing i tell you, as soon as we got to the stop the bus arrived. We've always had good timing and luck like that, it's pretty awesome. Then when we got her place we took it easy and just pretty much relaxed the remainder of the night.
And oh!!!! How can I miss this part?? I was thinking about it in the middle of this blog too.. :/ Well anyway Ash found a four leaf clover!!! It was crazy finding one. She started to search for one randomly in a patch of dirt on a short wall and didn't find one, and then she said that she had never found one before before she reached into the second patch of dirt and pulled out a four leaf clover. How perfect is it to find a four leaf clover on our anniversary? And in the most unlikely of places. She was pretty happy about that, and i wasn't to to surprised that she found one, she has this amazing knack for finding things like sales, omg especially sales lol ;P she also finds things left on buses and trains, it's crazy, but it's her and I love it. :)
So I think that will be all for now. This blog was going to be a general blog, not about anything specific, but when I started to write about our anniversary I just couldn't stop. lol So this will be all for now till the next one.
P.S. I love you! B)
Sincerely,
Your Baracuda

1 comment:

  1. My eye!!! I can't believe you poked out my eyeball and never even noticed!!!! Sheesh I was expecting to get hurt at Rapids but not get my eye poked out by you!!! WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!!?

    And well don't you think it's a little late writing about this? oh well. I like it

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete