Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Damn it's been awhile...

Damn it has been an extremely long time since I've been here to write anything. lol Well I figure since I'm here I'll just fill you in on some of the stuff I've been up too.
I've been keeping myself real busy with music, since there's nothing else I have to do. It gets boring not having a lot of responsibilities, I can't wait till I'm actually overloaded with stuff to do and places to go for a change. DX
But anyways yea, music is what has been occupying my time. I have a total of 10 songs now, one of them being this epic battle between god and the devil. It's pretty cool, and everyone who has heard says its awesome so I'll take their word for it. lol
Oh and I've also written this other song called Golden Angel. It's for this really awesome girl I met at church. We haven't hung out to much but we did get to have some dinner last sunday and we had a real nice time. Ohh and the reason I named the song golden angel is because when I first met her, there was an event in my church and she completely dressed in gold paint and clothing while she danced. She's literally a golden angel. Cool huh? lol
So yea, I've been staying alive writing songs and keeping to my music, and now hopefully winning over this girls heart. ;D
We'll see what happens with my not so busy schedule and love life. I'll keep you posted..or maybe not..lol
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment