Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good times!!

So, the last few days has been amazing. Relationship wise. Ashley and I have been getting along great and have been all smiles, something we haven't really been for awhile.
Let me fill you in on what's happened before these past few days. Ash and I have been going through a lot of rough patches for the past couple months, and it has only gotten worse as time past. We wouldn't really talk about anything, and we'd get into an argument about any little thing. It has been very tiring to be honest, and Ash will agree with me. In the past couple weeks a lot of things have been said, a lot of horrible things, and I'm sure a lot of horrible thoughts have come up as well. It's just been one thing after another and it seemed like we would never get out of that. The past few weeks has been a battle field between us because of a lot of things. I've done nothing but get on her nerves, and vice versa. To say the least it's been scary, tiring, aggravating, very rough, closed hearted, and horrible.
But in life you will always have your hard times. In life there will come times of hardship, apathy, unwillingness, heart break, terror, and many other things. But you can't just give in and throw in the towel when those times come. It's the same exact thing with love. Love is not just happy and easy times. Love is hard, and requires desire, and dedication. When those times come is when you have to love the hardest. Ash and I have gone through a lot lately, but we love each other very much. Just because we've fought and told each other many things, and done a lot of things that have hurt, doesn't we will put up our white flag and call it quits. True love can with stand the storm, and love can find it's way back out of it.
What I feel for her is not just something that depends on circumstances, or time, or place, what I feel for her leans on nothing and stands on it's own. I love her no matter what. We fight, we make mistakes, and sometimes we even hate each other. But no matter what I love her. At the end of each passing day that fact will remain the same.
And now, after everything we've gone through, it seems like things are calming down between us. The past few days we've got along fabulously, we've been able to actually talk, and we haven't been on each other's nerves attacking each other for every little thing. And yesterday, oh man it was the best of these past few days.
After Ash finished school we planned that she would take the bus to dolphin mall and I'd pick her up there so we can work out at the park for a bit. That's exactly how it happened. I picked her up at the bus stop and we headed back home where this really nice chicken, mashed potato, and biscuit meal was waiting for us. We ate the food and after sitting around for a little bit we drove over to the park with my sister tagging along with us.
First we started out by stretching a bit, and then we jogged 2 laps around the park path. Well that's a lie, I jogged 2 laps while Ash and Ally jogged half a lap, walked the other half a lap, and then sat down while I finished my second lap. lol But it's alright cause Ash was pretty sore already from having to carry her freagin heavy bags all over downtown. They were really heavy man, for real. Well anyways, after that we dedicated the rest of the time doing abs. It hurt, and it wasn't easy, but we did it. Well I did it, Ash and Ally attempted..lol Again, she had a good excuse so it's alright. After we decided we've had enough of ab workouts, we played a little soccer before leaving the park after the sun had set and darkness fell over us. I thought it was fun, it hurt, but I really enjoyed working out with them and working on my stomach. Ash says I'm getting fat and I've lost my muscle, so we'll see what she says after a few weeks of doing this exercise. ;D
So after that we went home, hung around for a bit, did Ash's math work, ate some rice and pasta, hung around some more, and finally left so I can drop her off at home. When we got there at her place I parked in the parking lot and there we sat in the car, with no sound but the sound of our voices. We sat there for awhile just talking, well whispering to each other, and staring at each other. It was so wonderful. The time we spent there was most time we've spent truly together just talking in long time. Ash commented on how much she liked it when we can just whisper to each other in silence. She said how much she loves to just hear me speak to her, tell her things, and share what I'm feeling with her. I must agree that it's simply wonderful. Even after we finally got out of the car and walked up to her place with her freagin heavy bags, we talked some more and shared a great time together before I left.
I hope this just marks a new time for us. A time where we finally get out of the storm we were in and get back to the amazingness of our love for each other. Get back into wonderful and beautiful times like last night. I just have to try not to piss her off, and she has to stay sweet more often. :P lol I loved last night, I love the good times we have ahead of us, and most of all I love my girl!! I'm madly in love, and I only fall deeper and deeper. Feels good. :D

1 comment: