Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's way to late for this...Oh well.

So it's 2 o' clock in the morning. The only sound I can hear is of my fingers typing on the computer. And all of my family snoring..lol I have no idea why I'm writing this blog, but I started it so I guess I should say something right?
It's really peaceful that's for sure. Knowing everyone in this house is in their own little world while I share the real world with myself for a bit. At least, the world within these walls I call my home. It's nice to take time to be alone, and meditate for awhile. Think about everything that's going on in my life. It's kind of hard to do that while everything is moving around me, while things are happening within only moments at a time. When everything is silent, I feel like time is standing still, like the world has stopped for a brief moment giving me time to collect myself and then continue working in the morning.
When the world does stop for that moment, take a breath. Let the air fill your lungs and let your mind be free for change. I don't know about you but a lot of things flood my thoughts all the time. After awhile those thoughts become heavy and weigh you down. It happens to me. I become filled with problems, doubts, worries, terror, anger, confusion, apathy, and distress. Do you think I, or anyone for that matter, can continue moving forward properly like that? With all that baggage of past troubles and concerns? I'm going to assume your answer is no. If you continue that way you may end up becoming many things like: angry, frustrated, scared, overwhelmed, or maybe even apathetic towards everything. It's not good when you become so tired you just don't care anymore. So stop for a moment in the silence. It can be very amazing. And who knows, maybe in that quiet place of your own you will find the answer you need to fix the problems that weigh you down. If you do come up with anything, be sure to let me know. I'd like to hear it.
Well I think its time for me to go to bed now, I want to actually wake up in a few hours and not be completely dead. Have a goodnight in your own little world.
PS. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment