Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I don't know

She thinks I was trying to force her to tell me she loves me. I....just don't know what to say anymore. I just wanted to know if she was able to tell me that, I wanted to know how bad she really dislikes me or i don't even know. She won't talk to me about anything. I don't even know what she feels towards me. Apathy, anger, disgust, annoyance, force. I don't know. I never tried to force anything out of her. The last thing I want is something forced, I want her to be able to confront me herself and tell me anything at all herself. But she can't. She can't tell me anything, she doesn't want to tell me anything. I'm lost and I'm not doing very good. I just don't know.
I left her alone now, we're not talking because if I tried to talk to her anymore she's just going to start saying I'm forcing her into, and she will continue to just not say anything to me. So I left her alone to decide what she wants to do, let her decide when she feels she can and wants to talk with me again. I hope that time comes soon. I hope it comes. I wonder when she will read these two blogs I wrote. I don't know anything. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. You do try to force me into things.. ALL THE TIME!!! It's so annoying!!! So I refuse to speak to you for like the next minute..





    Okay so a minute passed.. I'm back! Did ya miss me?

    ReplyDelete