Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Great Night of Splashing in the Rain!!

Hey what's up peoples??
So I come to tell you a tale of a world unknown to all those that are not me and my girl. This world we came across last night. It was beautiful, mysterious, and all ours. The rain fell on us so gently, and the water beneath us crept up our legs the farther we walked ever so subtly. It was easy to get lost in this place. It was easy to get lost together in this water world.
Well what do you think of that intro? Cool huh? :P Now for a little elaboration on the occasion.
Yesterday I found myself fortunate and got the pass from my mother to visit my girlfriend. It was raining pretty hard everywhere. Especially near my girlfriend's place since she's closer to the ocean i would assume. Well on my way to her place I got inspired to jump and run around in some puddles from watching all the rain fall down. I don't know about you but I love the rain, at least when I can take advantage of it, and boy could I take advantage of it at her place. I park and when I walk into the parking lot it is practically a swimming pool in there. The water was plenty high to have your fun in, and get a good portion of your pants wet in. Like halfway up your shin.
After getting through that pool I go up to see my girl and we say our hellos, and we kiss, and hug, you know, the usual boyfriend girlfriend stuff. I stay up there for a bit and I tell Ash to come downstairs and splash around in the parking lot with me. She says ok and tells her mom the adventure she will embark on.
We go down and with some rain still drizzling down we splash around in the pond that has over taken the parking lot. It was so much fun, we splashed each other a bit and ran around in the water. We even found a little 'island' that we stood on to get away from the water. Ash pushed me off...I took her with me though. lol :D We spent a good while out there in the rain running around in the water, drowning our clothes before we cut it short so she can go up and continue doing some art work.
We changed out of our drenched clothes (good thing my girl has like a whole wardrobe of clothes of mine that i was able to change into) and then we sat down together and i helped her out with a project she was working on. While I was helping her I actually gave her an idea she can use and will use for one of her assignments! I was so proud of myself when she did a real quick sketch of the idea and figured out she was really going to use it. (My ideas usually aren't to great. That's why I was so excited about it)
But yea, after finishing my little section of her project we spent a few more minutes together and I went on my way back home. I never like the leaving part, it really sucks. Me and Ash were saying it'd be awesome if some tornadoes or something came around and I was stuck there with them for the night. It really would've been awesome, aside from the danger and harsh wind outside of course. Sadly it didn't happen and I got home before 10, but it was still a very lovely night of splashing in the rain. Can't wait to do it again!
I love you! :D

1 comment:

  1. :D That was a ton of fun! That water was like at least 5 inches deep! It was crazy! i love it when my parking lot floods.. I do hope we get to do it again. :D I love you!

    ReplyDelete