Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Final page of the chapter!

Hey people. Well babe, since you're the only one that reads this. Our whole argument is over now. It's great news and I'm very happy to be moving forward now after this whole predicament. You see? I told you I'd still love her after this whole ordeal. And she still loves me, very much. :D
Well as I was saying in my other blog, she just wouldn't talk to me. Apparently she just couldn't or didn't want to. She actually said she didn't want to. But yea, I did get an 'I love you' from her which relieved me a bit, but she was still just not talking to me.
After awhile of this whole thing which I hated she finally starts to talk to me. She says we need some time apart..What a lovely thing to say after not saying anything at all right? But she's saying something so I'm going to run with it. After she mentions this we start to talk about it, I tell her that if space is what she needed, then she should've told me from the start. This whole space idea didn't sound to bad to me actually. I mean of course after I knew what she meant by apart. If she meant she wanted to break up for awhile or something that wouldn't have gone down to well for me. But she stated, "I don't need a month. Just a day. Or maybe even just a few hours everyday. Why must we be texting 24/7?" And my answer to that is that we don't have to be, no one is forced to do anything here, besides respect each other which is more like a rule then option, I believe. Plus, if this space is going to help our relationship, then so be it. I only want to be closer with her, I only want to grow to love her more everyday, and I would love the same to happen with her towards me too.
Well moving on with the story. We talked about this space thing, we both became clear of what that space was, and I told her if she needed some space from for a bit, some time to go away and actually miss me, then she can do as she pleases. As conservative as I may be, I don't ever wish to control her. The whole point of sharing her life with me is to be free and happy with me, not controlled by me. She said she needed to be able to breathe, so I agreed that this is necessary.
After saying we loved each other we stopped talking for a bit. She went about her school and getting home to do her work while I..sat around pretty much. lol I wasn't in the mood to work, Iwas still a bit angry with her, or bitter from the whole not talking thing. Well after we did our own thing for like 2 and half hours..yes, I know it doesn't seem like much time at all apart, but it should still count if it felt like a long time right? I think so..Ash texted me back saying hello. 20 min. later she texted me saying she was guessing I was asleep. She was right..lol But then when I woke up from my nap I answered back.
We talked a little bit by text, I was still pretty nonchalant but yea. To my surprise, after texting for a little bit she calls me. It was cut short because I needed a really bad bathroom break, but after that I called her back and we continued to talk for a bit. No we didn't talk for an hour and a half, and we didn't have the best conversation of our lives, but we talked. We were both loosening up again, me from my bitterness of the whole argument, and her from her not being able to breathe and talk to me. She asked me during our conversation if I was happy she was actually talking to me again. I really was happy she came back to me, because it felt like she was gone for that bit of time she couldn't say a word to me. I'm really glad we were able to talk after this whole ordeal and work it out. I just hope from now on she will simply be able to tell me what she needs or what she's feeling instead of completely freezing on. But anyways.
I make her happy!!! After we started talking again or a bit I asked her what was the first word that came to mind when she thought of me. I told her not to think, just spit it out. She said happiness. B) I knew what it meant but I asked her to explain anyways and it meant that besides what I may believe, I make her happy. That made me very happy, I'm glad that besides all of my imperfections, which I have a lot of i think..I still make her a happy girl.
Well that I think puts the cap on this chapter of our lives now. I believe we will simply grow stronger and closer from this, and I am pleased to say we are both very happy with each other and are deeply in love. In love with a passion like no other. We have a good grasp of what love is, and we will strive to make our love as perfect as we possibly can together. I LOVE YOU!

*Side thought- I wonder what the next chapter of our lives will be about..Hmm, I hope it's exciting, and doesn't involve fighting. Unless of course it's a wrestling fight. I don't mind those at all, those are fun. ;D

1 comment:

  1. In case you haven't noticed, we get into arguments ALL the time. Like everyday! I am with you too much. I think I should disappear for like a day so then you can actually miss me.. And then we will love each other more!! :D

    I love you too silly

    ReplyDelete