Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Singer??

Well who can think of me as a wedding singer?....Definitely not myself, but yesterday I did just that and it turned out really well.
Yesterday was the wedding of one of my mom's friends. It was a cute and simple wedding, nothing big. Well, along with an invitation to the wedding, she asked me to sing a song for her wedding as well. I ended up singing On top of the world- by yours truly. :) I was a bit nervous but I got over it and did a good job for her. I never thought i'd actually be singing at a wedding, but you can never picture yourself doing a lot of things till you actually do it. lol
Overall I'm glad I got the chance to do it and would totally do it again. And oh, the dancing we all did after was great too!! I didn't want to stop, I could've kept going for awhile. My sister was telling me to tone it down at one point because i was moving my hips way to much for this crowd, but when I can started i really don't know how to tone it down. ;D
I was also complimented for my tie. I bought a whole suit for the wedding since I really didn't have one to wear, but i think the most outstanding part of my get-up was my tie. It's like a neon green color. Very bright, eccentric, and awesome!!! I wore all black so that tie can just shine and so it was. I love that tie. :D
And well that's it with last night's wedding story.
Be sure to tune in next time when our very handsome hero battles space invaders to save the lives of the people he swore to protect.....Yes I know that was very corny but what can i say, that's just me. lol :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment