Monday, July 26, 2010

Umm hey there

What's happening?? Umm, so this is my very first time using this blog stuff. I have no clue of what I'm doing, or of what I'm supposed to write. So i guess I'll just type...Have you ever seen the Family Matters show? It's great. I think it's really funny..Sorry, I know it's random, but I thought I'd bring it up since that's what I'm watching. Also because I don't have a clue of what to say. Which I think I mentioned before..Well anyway, since I don't have much say, I'll just mention a few things about myself. I'm a guy, I'm a dork, I spend more time doing nothing then I'd like to, I love to jump around and do crazy high flying stuff, and I'm pretty much just a little kid trapped inside of this tall, dark, and extremely handsome body...That was a joke...To a certain extent. I am tan..Ok well anyway, the only one reading this really horrible post right now is my girlfriend Ashley Valentin, so I will spare her having to read anymore and cut it short. Only because I love her soo freagin much!!!! :D Well ok, here is my first ever post. I hope your eyes didn't like pop out or anything. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are so random. And cute! I love you too.

    I'll admit this post is a bit pathetic. But I'll let it slide since it's only your first one. Hopefully, if you actually use this blog, you'l get better with time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duudde..it's MEEEE!!lol..your post is....well...interesting..just like you!!(not sure if that's a compliment..),but anyways...HIIIIII

    ReplyDelete